APD is an event exclusively for animation professionals. You can participate if you are
- a producer with a fresh an innovative animation project, for which you are seeking co-producers and investors
- a producers or service provider who is looking for projects in which you can engage as a co-production partner
- an investor, distributor, sales agent, commissioning editor or publisher and are looking for fresh and innovative animation content
Animation projects can be presented at their concept, development or production stage. APD is looking for TV-series, features, games or transmedia projects. In general, producers should have a record of having successfully produced a number of animation projects already. The projects have to be promising commercially, and they have to have a potential for brand development and international distribution.
How to register
1. Producers applying with a project
- Producers applying with a project must register by completing the project submission form.
- Deadline for APD 2015 project submissions is 2 March 2015.
2. Producers without project and service-producers
- Producers without a project as well as service-producers and service providers wishing to participate as potential co-producers must register with the co-producer registration form.
- Deadline for registration is 2 March 2015.
3. Distributors, broadcasters, world sales agents, funding institutions...
- ...publishers, investors and representatives of the video/DVD, games, mobile and television industries must register by completing the registration form.
- Deadline for APD 2015 registration is 16 March 2015.